Build a Spreadsheet, a Dashboard, even a Home Page for your model with the new Grid Style diagram.
Apply a familiar spreadsheet like overlay that automatically constrains elements to a cell size within a specified set of rows and columns.
- Each grid cell can hold an element.
- Rows, columns and cell size are all configurable.
- Optional Row and Column headers to help reference cells by grid position (e.g. A:1).
- A new scripting API to reference elements by their grid position is provided.
- Integrates with the new Scriptlet elements to automatically update and process elements in the grid.
- A new and powerful way to organize and manage medium to large sets of information.
- Enterprise Architect Online Help: Grid-Style Diagrams » Sparx HQ
- Enterprise Architect Online Help: Scriptlets » Sparx HQ