Who is SparxSystems and what we offer
Enterprise Architect and related tools (Pro Cloud Server, WebEA, Prolaborate, etc.) enable our customers in software and systems engineering, as well as enterprise modeling, to create conceptual models using over 80 standardized modeling languages. The most popular supported modeling languages are UML, SysML, BPMN, ArchiMate and Entity-Relationship Diagram.
Enterprise Architect in its current version 16.1 is appreciated by over 1 million users worldwide for its power at an unbeatable price. Enterprise Architect is an easier-to-understand, teamwork-oriented modeling environment that helps organizations analyze, design, and build traceable and documented systems.
The modeling platform and its ecosystem can be used “out of the box” or customized and extended. The models created with modeling languages and the information they contain can be further processed with many customizable automatisms to achieve the desired benefits for our customers.
With the help of this tool, companies are enabled to collect the often very distributed knowledge of teams and departments in a structured and, if desired, centralized way and to present it in different ways.
In order to be able to offer the numerous customers the best service around Enterprise Architect in their language and time zone, SparxSystems Software Central Europe was founded in 2004 to support the entire German-speaking region with license acquisition as well as training and consulting. SparxSystems Central Europe is part of the Lieber.Group.
We are looking for a trainer/coach/consultant for our team for the following tasks
- Training and consulting on the topic of modeling with the modeling platform Enterprise Architect (online/remote, Europe-wide on-site at the customer).
- Basic Training: You teach our customers how to use common modeling languages (e.g. UML, SysML, BPMN, ArchiMate, etc.) with the tool Enterprise Architect.
- Advanced Training: You teach our customers how to use the modeling languages and the tool Enterprise Architect to solve praxis relevant problems.
- Trainings are usually 2-3 days.
- Coaching/Consulting/Workshops with our customers:
- You support our customers with concrete problems, introduce the tool Enterprise Architect to the customer and elaborate the customer specific modelling approaches.
- You customize the tool Enterprise Architect through configurations and/or enhancements to best represent a customer-specific modeling approach.
- Creation and further development of our content:
- You will create learning content which will be used in our trainings.
- You maintain our eLearning platform with your colleagues.
- Pre-sales: You will conduct customer meetings and support our sales team during sales talks.
- You represent us at international trade fairs.
- You conduct online customer meetings and present the possibilities of our tools.
- Completed college degree in IT or comparable education.
- Preferred: Computer science, electrical engineering, physics, mechanical engineering, or similar studies.
- Knowledge of modeling languages such as: UML, SysML, BPMN, ArchiMate, ER diagrams, etc.
- Knowledge of frameworks such as: UAF, NAF, TOGAF, etc.
- Practical experience regarding the use of modeling tools, ideally Enterprise Architect.
- Several years of experience in the area of model-based system or software development (MBSE, MBSD) or in the area of Enterprise Architecture Management (EAM)
- Prerequisite: Good communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal, business fluent:
- Practical experience with
- Software development
- System development
- Experience with version control (especially GIT)
- Experience with databases and SQL
- Ideally experience with Agile approaches
- Ideally at least two years of professional experience as a consultant
- Ideally experience as a trainer
- Ideally experience with online training
- High interest in learning new things and developing further
- Interest in solving problems and communicating these solutions to the customer in a training session
- Willingness to travel (2-3 days at a time in other European countries)
What you can expect from us
- A highly interesting workplace in an international environment
- Flat hierarchies and quick decisions
- An exciting customer and project environment
- A very diversified activity
- An appreciative and cooperative team
- Flexible working hours with home office days
- A good salary according to the IT collective agreement (overpayment offered depending on qualifications and experience)
We address our offer equally to women and men and look forward to receiving your application.
Contact: Please apply in writing, by mail to:
Dr. Horst Kargl: firstname.lastname@example.org
SparxSystems Software GmbH