Below you will find general information as well as further links on the subject of Model-Based System Engineering (MBSE).
- Comming soon.
We provide you with an SysML Quick Reference Guide and examples and would like to give you useful tips on using SysML in Enterprise Architect. You will also find links to further information here.
Understand SysML as a standard! It is therefore very important to adhere to the meaning of the symbols specified in the specification. An overly individual interpretation of this standard can easily lead to misinterpretations of the target audience. For a uniform application of the various constructs, it is important to familiarize all persons involved in the modeling (analysts, modelers, target persons) with the SysML symbols and to train them with tailor-made training.
Use SysML for what it was made for, namely to model (hardware) systems!
Since SysML contains a large number of – in some cases more technical – symbols, it is advisable to make a suitable selection of symbols for your purposes and make them binding at the beginning of the modeling.
Below are links to specifications and related information, as well as helpful examples:
- System Modeling Language Version 1.5 Specification » OMG
- System Modeling Language Version 1.4 Specification » OMG
- System Modeling Language Version 1.3 Specification » OMG
- SysML Resourcen » SysML.org
- Modeling SysML
- Set Association Properties
- Diagram Selection - No or Too Few Diagram Types
- State Machines: Behavior in States (OnEntry/Exit/Do)
- Show Element Notes in Diagrams
- Formal Specifications
- Strichlierter Kontrollfluss bei SysML Aktivitätsdiagrammen
- UML – SysML für Enterprise Architect mittels MDG Technology
- Übersicht MDG Technologien für Enterprise Architect
(SysML Extension and methodic procedure)
We would like to introduce you to SYSMOD and would like to give you useful tips for using SYSMOD in Enterprise Architect. You will also find links to further information here.
Below are links to related information, as well as helpful examples:
- SYSMOD – Pragmatic MBSE with SysML » MSBE4U