If you have a failed XMI import, network crash or other unforeseen event that could disrupt the integrity of information in the model, it is recommended that you run the Project Integrity Check function to check that your project data is structurally complete and valid. Quick Access: Ribbon: Configure > Model > Check Integrity > Project Integrity
How do I do that?
- Running Enterprise Architect, open the repository (project or template) for which the integrity check should be done.
- Select [Ribbon:Configure > Model > Check Integrity > Project Integrity] to start integrity check process.
- Make sure that at least your current settings fit to the screenshot and press [Go] to proceed.
- Confirm by pressing [OK] and press [Close] to finish the process.
What has just happened?
The content of your repository (models, project data, …) was verified to be structurally complete and valid, but wasn’t changed.
- In the Corporate, Business and Software Engineering, System Engineering and Ultimate editions of Enterprise Architect you must have, if Security feature is enabled, Check Data Integrity permission to perform a data integrity check.