For the successful completion of our web-based trainings, we recommend the following equipment for the workplaces of the participants:
- Two screens are optimal: on one the training screen (Zoom) can be seen, on the other one works with the Enterprise Architect.
- The alternative would be a large screen (Curved Ultrawide), in which two applications (Zoom and Enterprise Architect) have space next to each other.
- Resolution: at least 1280 x 1024, optimal would be 1920 x 1080 or higher.
- In our experience, a wired headset (headphones and microphone) is the best solution.
- It is not advisable to use wireless/radio-based headsets, since this often leads to unpleasant background noises and the successful completion of the training is disturbed or hindered.
- We have had negative experiences, in particular with Bluetooth-based hands-free systems.
- A video camera is not absolutely necessary for our training, but it can create a more personal atmosphere and thus guarantee better cooperation.
- 2.0 Mbps up- and download for single screen
- 2.0 Mbps upload, 4.0 Mbps download for dual screen
- For screen sharing only: 150-300 kbps
- For audio VoIP: 60-80 kbps