Enabling Security on an Enterprise Architect project allows users to login to a model with certain privileges.
To enable User Security on your Corporate Enterprise Architect Project:
- Open your project file in Enterprise Architect
- From the main menu, select Project | Security | Enable Security
- You can find the key to enter in the protected download area of the manufacturer.
- A default administrative account is created with username ‘
admin‘, password ‘
password‘. Close and re-open Enterprise Architect, logging in as
- Set up users and permissions as required.
NOTE: To disable User Security at any time, repeat steps 2 and 3.
For more information on User Security, see:http://www.sparxsystems.com/enterprise_architect_user_guide/projects_and_teams/usersecurity.html